Business loan projections
Starting a new business can mean a flurry of paperwork and steps that need to be taken to ensure your company is registered with the proper government agencies. Don't know where to start?We can assist you in getting your company off on the right foot.
Our small business jump-start package is designed for clients in the setup stage of starting a business.
In our one-on-one meeting, we will take a look at fundamental requirements for starting a new business, including:
- Registering a business name
- Registering a sole proprietorship or general partnership (Business Number)
- Applying for a business license (where applicable)
- Securing necessary insurance
- Registering for Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Registering for Provincial Sales Tax (PST)
- Registering for payroll deductions account (where applicable)
- Registering for corporate income tax
- Registering with Worker’s Compensation Board (WCB)
- Understanding labour requirements
- Understanding employment standards
In addition, we will discuss a suite of important small business tools, including:
- Business resources
- Market research
- Business planning
We will also help evaluate your business idea and its viability in the marketplace.
Finally, we will discuss with you the importance of maintaining accurate financial records and how our services can benefit your business at the start-up stage and as it grows.
Ready to get your small business off the ground?
If you have any questions or need more information, feel free to Contact Us.